Temporary Immigration Services

Temporary Visit Visa

  • Temporary Immigration

Visit Canada - Visit Canada for a temporary period.

Super Visa - For parents and Grandparents to live continuously upto 2 years.

Work In Canada

  • Temporary Foreign Worker Program
  • Study In Canada
  • International Experience Class
  • Francophone Program

An employer may make an offer of employment to a foreign national if:

  • The employer is able to prove that it is a necessary to hire foreign national
    • Due to a shortage of labour in the area
    • Is unable to locate a suitable candidate in Canada
    • Is willing to pay the median wage rate and undertake to comply by all the FW regulations
    • Has not contravened the regulations previously
  • The offer of employment has to be approved by ESDC and a Labour market impact assessment has to be provided (LMIA)

If a positive LMIA is issued to the employer and it is provided to the foreign national, the foreign national may apply for a work permit to Canada providing that the foreign National

  • Is admissible to Canada (Need to obtain criminal or medical clearance)
  • Is able to and qualified to perform the duties of the offer
  • Is able to demonstrate proficiency in English or French
  • Has a temporary intent to be in Canada

Temporary and permanent foreign workers can also be hired through the different Provincial Nominee Programs. You do not need to obtain an LMIA but you need approval from the Province and a job offer from an employer from that Province.

Why should you become a student in Canada?

Studying in Canada provides you not only with a qualification recognized world wide but also assists you to apply for residency in Canada after completion of a recognized course from a designated Institute.

A 2 year qualifying program can assist you with obtaining a 3 year post graduate work permit. This in turn gives you the opportunity to apply for residency under Federal programs and many Provincial Programs.

At Ann Arbour we guide you from day one to achieve the end result of obtaining residency – most of our advice is free and therefore we encourage all applicants to take advantage of this service.

We are agents for several post secondary institutes in Canada. However we do not limit ourselves to these institutes and can obtain admission to any school of choice in any Province

after obtaining admission, we submit a student visa application. Criteria for students

  • Obtain admission to a school
  • Proof of financial ability to pay fees and sustain living in Canada
  • Proof that you have a genuine intention to study in Canada
  • Proof you have met all pre-requisites of Institute
  • Proof of language abilities ( academic IELTS is necessary)

Contact us if you wish to become a student in Canada

International Experience Canada (IEC) provides youth with the opportunity to travel and work in Canada.

To participate your country of citizenship must have an agreement with Canada that allows you to apply for an IEC work permit

Depending on where you are from, you can choose from up to three travel and work experiences:

Working Holiday

Fund your vacation with temporary work in Canada. The work portion of your trip lets you earn money so that you can fund your travels during your stay. It is a great way to afford side trips, other excursions and accommodations while you are in Canada.

Young Professionals

Gain Canadian professional work experience to better compete in a global economy. Widen your career horizons by working on teams from diverse cultural backgrounds, learn new approaches to doing business, experience a different country and learn another language

International Co-op Internship

Acquire valuable overseas work experience related to your field of study. The International Co-op Internship is for students who intend to complete a work placement or internship in Canada to fulfill part of their academic curriculum.

French Speaking or Bi-lingual candidates may apply to work in Canada with a skilled job offer from a Canadian employer. Such work permits are issued without the need for a Labour Market Assessment.

Employers will need to register the job offer paying $230 to CIC and provide this offer to the Francophone applicant who will then apply for a work permit to Canada. Francophone applicants may bring their family providing they show proof they are able to afford to live in Canada. Such applicants can become eligible to apply for permanent immigration.

We are always looking for Francophone cooks and Food supervisors for our clients. email resume to info@annarbour.com