Self-employed persons program
In order to qualify, you must first meet the following criteria:
- Be defined as a Self Employed person
- A foreign national who has relevant experience and has the intention and ability to be self-employed in Canada and to make a significant contribution to specified economic activities in Canada.
- Have Relevant experience of at least 2 years in the 5 years preceding the application
- Participation at a world-class level in cultural activities or athletics
- Farm management experience or self-employment in cultural activities or athletics.
- Be engaged in Specified economic activities such as Cultural activities, athletics or farm management.
Meet all other conditions and qualifying activities.
To determine if you qualify fill out the assessment form