- Renewal of PR Card
- Apply for Citizenship
- Renewals changes or Restoration
- Find an Employer
Has your PR card expired or about to expire? Do you need speedy services? We can assist you
There are so many benefits in applying for Canadian Citizenship , one being that you will then be eligible for a Canadian passport which allows you to visit many Countries without applying for a prior visa. General Eligibility Criteria
- Be at least 18 years of age or be applying together with or by an eligible parent
- Be a valid permanent resident
- Have lived in Canada for 1095 days in the 5 years preceding your application
- Adequate knowledge of English or French
- You don’t have a criminal history
- You have adequate knowledge of Canada
For assistance in the application process or to find out if you qualify to apply, contact us
Are you a
- Temporary worker?
- Temporary resident?
Do you need to:
- Obtain a new LMIA?
- Extend your stay in Canada?
- Renew your permits?
- Find a new employer?
- Restore your status if your status has already expired?
- Obtain free advice on your options?
Contact us by phone or email immediately. Time can be of great importance to assure you of a successful applications.
If you do not see a job listed it does not mean we cannot locate one for you. please fill out the free immigration assessment form
Ann Arbour does not charge clients for seeking out a job or for any recruitment services.
Ann Arbour Consultants Inc., with offices in Toronto and Edmonton, serves its corporate clients in Canada based in the Provinces of British Columbia, Saskatchewan, Alberta, Manitoba, Ontario, The Atlantic Provinces, Newfoundland and North West Territories.
Ann Arbour Consultants Inc., also serves individual clients located inside Canada and those located globally specifically from Asia, South East Asia, UAE, North and South America, Morocco, France, Mauritius, and Tunisia.