Apply as Live in Caregiver
Apply as a Live-in caregiver
A Live-in caregiver is a person who can enter Canada on a work permit to provide care to either children or the elderly. As the name depicts the care-giver must reside in the home of the Canadian employer.
To enter Canada as a Live-in caregiver you will need:
- A positive Labour Market Opinion (LMO) from an employer in Canada
- A written contract with your future employer, signed by you and your employer
- Successful completion of the equivalent of a Canadian secondary school education
- At least six months’ training or at least one year of full-time paid work experience as a caregiver or in a related field or occupation (including six months with one employer) in the past three years
- Good knowledge of English or French
- A work permit before you enter Canada
There are strict regulations on hiring of a caregiver including providing proper wages and living conditions and stipulated working hours.
Whether you are in employer seeing to hire a caregiver or you are a Live-in caregiver seeking employment in Canada – we can assist. Contact us
To Find a Canadian Employer, please "Post Your Resume"